Saturday, July 29, 2006

PFALTZGRAFF

Lookee What I Got!!!!!!!! My friend Charles came over the other day with 2 big boxes..."Happy Birthday"...he says.....What!?????? A complete set of stoneware in the "brown drip" pattern made by Pfaltzgraff in the USA....They don't make these anymore....but they were extremely popular at one time....I just LOVE them....I love vintage dishes! I even have the salt and pepper shakers! Aren't they cool!!!????? Now...I have to find someplace to put them...I spent 2 days cleaning all of them and putting them on the kitchen table......Thank-you!!!! My FRIEND! for my cool dishes!

4 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

What a great gift!!! We use to have some green dishes just like those with the drip pattern,,I wish mom still had them,,I am sure they were made by the same company.
Love them!

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vic: I see these on occassion at garage sales. Let me know what pieces you still need and I'll keep on the look out for them. Nice gift. Mom had these too. They are nicer now than then huh? Good morning Cuz.

9:32 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

Wow! That's some gift....and some friend!! You're a lucky gal.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Lauri said...

These are great! I wish my family had be a little more "packratty"...they never kept ANYTHING! (noth that you got these from family) But anyway...to get anything old and cool like that, I just have to basically come upon it at Goodwill or something.

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License