Thursday, May 04, 2006

Birdhouse and Rod McKuen

Oh Aaarrgh!!!!! I just wrote a long little note here...and I lost it! Computers! Sooo..here goes again! This is what I did yesterday...made this little birdhouse. It was one of those days that you start something in the morning and all of a sudden you look up at the clock and its past noon...and you haven't got a thing done! Sooo...then you run around the house like a mad-woman trying to get it all done.....but, I sure had fun making the house! Today I have errands to run...hope to get the front yard mowed and hope to start on another project while in the middle of cleaning the studio. I sat here this morning and posted my poem for today by a poet, Rod McKuen. I told Liz that I was posting a poem by him, and she said she never heard of him! Now...I AM FEELING OLD!!!!!! I thought everyone heard of Rod McKuen! He was one of my favorite poets when I was in High School. He has many poetry books and also albums. Sooo...I hope you enjoy the poem (below)....I have lots more of his poems to post!

1 Comments:

Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

I feel sooooo old TOO. Can you say "Listen to the Warm"? ;) Have a great day V.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License