Wednesday, April 12, 2006

And Another Red....

Well...it is raining....but , I think there is a light at the end of the tunnel...This morning when I went outside the air felt considerably warmer...that's a good sign! I hope. Here is another RED page...I'm working on a "Secret" right now...and getting ready to start the tags for the tag book..also a card for the creative challenge project..52 cards, a deck of Inspiration....Thinking about what I'm going to make for Easter...ummmmmm? I always do a ham...but I need something different to go with it....

2 Comments:

Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

We are having ham too. Let me know what you choose that might be different. I want to bend the norm this time around. LOL

9:49 AM  
Blogger harmonyinline said...

lovely very exotic

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License