Friday, March 24, 2006

Sisters Are FOREVER

These last few days have gone by in a blur!!!! It really is SPRING!!! I've been out working in the yard...raking...clipping...cleaning...burning...etc. Still much more to do..The sun felt absolutely WONDERFUL!!!! Today it is cloudy and more rain is coming..still started the morning off outside doing more raking...Andy is home from work today...so we were both out there with rakes in our hands...we did take a break to go have a burger for lunch...and stopped at the grocery store for some potatoes...In front of the store they had all kinds of really nice plants and I got a Columbine.....and an Iceland Poppy,that is a really pretty orange color! I'm making a roast beef for dinner tonight with mashed potatoes and fresh asparagus..YUM! The photo was taken yesterday morning at my Sweet sister's office...she works for a doctor...I quick grabbed her, and made her come outside for a fast photo!!! She is my best friend as well as my sister....I have 2 GREAT sisters! I'm the one in the red sunglasses! I've also been taking little breaks to work in the studio...finishing up the "Duckie" atc's...

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauri said...

Y'all really look like sisters! When I was little, I was glad I didn't have a sister...didn't want that competition! lol! But now I wish I did...I feel like I'm missing out on something by not. I'm glad Allison and Claire have each other.

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License