Monday, November 07, 2005


I am having so much fun with the new DSL!!!! No more waiting!!! It is raining tonight..and we have a nice fire in the old fireplace....speaking of..here is the "old" fireplace in the living room...I'll post it with a fire next time!! My Dad built the fireplace when he built this house in 1963.....on the top of a hill with 5 acres amid the large pine trees.....I saw a Mama dear today and her fawn munching on some bushes in the side yard...when it storms up here ..and the wind is blowing...the big pine trees sway back and forth, and actually make a howling noise...I love it! In fact...I'm going out on the back porch now to listen to the rain and wind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License