Friday, September 09, 2005


Whoa!!!!! It is so much cooler this morning!!! It could even rain.....and I am so not ready for that! Usually September is still very hot in this neck of the woods....it is supposed to reach 81 today...we will see! My son's birthday went off without a hitch yesterday...I made a huge tray of sugar cookies with icing on them...and sprinkles! (his favorite)....I prepared a paper plate full for us here at the house....ummm! there is only 2 cookies left on the plate!! (wonder who ate those)??!!?? It is going to be a good Friday for working in the art room...I'm planning on doing some Halloween atc's...and if I still have energy after that I plan on raking some leaves and (Mimosa thingies).....I've been waiting for the new Santana CD to come out...the date has been moved up to November now...sooo....I think I'll listen to Los Lonely Boys ......hope everyone has a special Friday!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lesley Todd said...

I love the collages, they're great!

If you have any of those cookies left please send them my way ;D

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License