Wednesday, September 21, 2005


This is a sad "little ole chair"...but I can't seem to part with it....it has too much character...and I've had it for a long time!
It is much cooler this morning...it rained all around us yesterday but we managed to stay dry...I was wishing we would get a few sprinkles to clean and freshen the air...don't you just love the fresh smell after a nice rain??? I do! I'm going to work on some art projects today...and do some more work with the camera...I might go to a old graveyard and take some pictures of the really old head stones...it's cloudy right now...so the weather would be perfect! I talked myself right in to doing that...so..I'm off to the old cemetery in Smithflat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License