Monday, September 19, 2005


More winery pictures...the pictures below are of everyone getting ready to chow down at the picnic table...and me and my friend Cecilia...(I'm on the right).....the grounds at the winery are really beautiful...I tried to get some pictures of all the flowers...this place brings back lots of good memories for me...in High School I had a friend who lived here ..so this was some of my "stomping grounds"...it was not a winery then...just lots and lots of fruit orchards...the Boegers who bought the place put in grapes...and now it is a very fine winery.....my friend moved away years and years ago...but we still live across the road in the same house as I did then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License