Monday, September 12, 2005


It really does feel like Fall in the air...Early for us here in Placerville...it usually runs 10 degrees warmer. I had to put an extra blanket on the bed last night! It is Apple Hill time ....we went up to one of the many orchards in the area (Boa Vista) and bought some nice peaches for 1.00 a basket...I made peach dumplings...we had them last night with vanilla ice cream...yummy! An took off from work today and we went camera shopping...we have been wanting a new camera for a very long time ...welllllll........we got ourselves a camera!!! and am I excited! It's got everything we wanted in our price range...5 megapixels and 10x optical zoom! I can't wait to start taking some photos...I have lots of art work to photograph...and lots of trips planned for some awesome scenery shots....can't wait to get out there! (of course it will take me some time to learn how to use all the functions etc.) The camera is a KodakDZ740...if anyone knows anything about this particular camera, let me know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License