Thursday, July 21, 2005

Happy Birthday To Me!!!!!!!
Yes....it is my birthday...and even though I can't believe that I'm the AGE that I am!!!...I am most GRATEFUL for so many many things!!!! Here are just a few...
1. I am grateful for my family...my sisters, my brother, my old sweet Dad,my handsome son,my precious grandchild, my friends who support me, and last but not least...my wonderful kind, caring, generous, beautiful MAN!!!!! I love each and every one of these people so very much!
2. My animals!!!! Toby is the best "little Noodle" ever!!! My cat is big, black, and fearless!!!!
3. My ART...without it...I can't even imagine!
4. My special friend "Katrine"...who lives in the Netherlands. She would be my daughter if I had one...and could pick!
5. I am most grateful for my LIFE!!!! I am a survivor of a brain tumor...each day is really a gift!
6. Thank-You!!! for all the blessings in my life! and Happy Birthday to Me!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License