Tuesday, July 19, 2005

It is still so very hot here...I have been taking a small break from the computer... I have been going in the pool to cool off. I try to get some art projects done...but the going is slow...the art room is the warmest room in the house...by the time it's noon...it's almost too hot to go in it. Yesterday was a terrific mail day for me...my mailbox was literally crammed full of packages and envelopes...all art goodies and cards and letters...it was like Christmas in July...my friend wrote me a letter from France and it was so descriptive that I felt like I was there! I loved it! Having a full mailbox is one of life's pleasures!!! (long as it's not bills)! So...my wish for you today...is to have a mailbox...full of happy news and wonderful goodies...and things you love....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License