Friday, December 05, 2008

Lots of Holland ... with Love for Catherine


Here are lots of wonderful photos from Holland......I have lots more and will post more this weekend......I LOVED EUROPE....I loved staying with my friends..Catherine...Pepijn...and their beautiful children ..Sam and Lola....their hospitality was beyond belief.....and I treasure every moment I spent with them...it was a journey of a lifetime for me.....and...C Sweets...I hope you enjoy these photos.....and they bring back wonderful memories of our journey together.....I appreciate you...and I loved your beautiful country.....
Still to come....windmills.....castles.....boat tours....cathedrals......France...Belgium...flowers.....art.....
beautiful old cemeteries...and much more!

1 Comments:

Blogger matlowe said...

I'm ready to go! What a fun time it so0unds like you had!

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License