Friday, April 11, 2008

Color...Beauty...Warmth...Spring!!!


The warmth of Spring!!!! Yesterday was in the high 70's....with even higher temps. predicted for the weekend.....I love it !!!! I've been working outside in the yard and enjoying the sun on my face....feels so good to warm up the bones! I picked two big bunches of lilacs....(purple and white).....the aroma makes the house smell like one big lilac bush....the grass is turning greener and greener...and all sorts of colors are popping up among the flowers...hope all of you are enjoying the sweet smells and colorful blooms of Spring!

4 Comments:

Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

So lovely Vicci. why oh why have I not gotten to your yard? You are so near.

10:03 AM  
Blogger skinnylittleblonde said...

Oh ... sounds like heaven on earth! Here, it is pouring & this week-end it will be back down into the thirties! Is Georgia not the South?! ;)

ps- my email is my moniker @ hotmaildotcom

5:59 PM  
Blogger Sheila said...

This looks so pretty Vicci.
Ours is slowly starting to come up, now the snow is all melted.
But it will be a couple of months before it looks like this.
hugs
xx

9:12 AM  
Blogger Mary Timme said...

How beautiful, Vicci,
I'm glad you are having nice weather. Today we are, but tomorrow. . . stay tuned for the weather turns. . .

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License