Wednesday, August 09, 2006

A House with a View...

Yesterday morning I decided to take the camera, and go for a walk around the house..here are some of the photos from that trip....the one below is the view from the (back-side) of the house...where the bedrooms and the studio are...(this is the view you see). I did more cleaning yesterday....still sorting through boxes of "stuff"...I also made stuffed chicken for dinner..which we ended up eating late because of the "ANTS" in the bedroom...I sat down for a minute to relax, and felt something crawling on me...I looked down and saw all these huge Carpenter ants on the floor and the wall...SO...Andy and I literally ripped that bedroom apart....I changed and washed all the bedding...changed the curtains...moved books...dusted...Andy got all the ants...and then sprayed outside (where they were coming in at)...what a chore! by the time we got done it was late...and my back was killing me...it was worth it...at least there are no more ants! I can't stand "things" crawling on me! Today I'm going to do some yard work...work on sorting more stuff...finish cleaning the bedroom (minor dusting)...and then FLOAT IN THE POOL....I HOPE...I should never really plan on doing ANYTHING...because something else ALWAYS happens....hope you enjoy the little journey from "Around the House".....

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary Bee said...

Ahhhhhh yes, I remember it well. What a fun trip around the house. I think your pup is settling his lil tummy with the mint. It does that so well.

6:04 PM  
Blogger Daisy Lupin said...

An amazing view from the back of your house, looks like you are on top of the world. I like the photo of the coleus plant on the table in the early morning sun. Lovely. xx

11:41 AM  
Blogger Cat said...

I enjoyed looking around your yard with you thru these pics! You live in a beautiful area.

5:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!
Some day I will live in the woods again near a beach! Sigh of calming my soul!

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License