Saturday, January 28, 2006


Out my front door and window it's raining right now!!! It's very damp....my feet and hands won't seem to warm up! I have been messin around in the studio and made this envelope for fun...An and I went to Office Max today for ink..paper...pens...and blank cd's...there goes 100.00 easy!!!! I don't know why ink has to be so expensive for the printers!!! We stopped at Carls Jr. for lunch...An got 2 spicy chicken sands...and I tried one of those jalapeno burgers...it was delicious but hotter than ....you know what! I took most of them off...we'll probably splurge later and get a pizza...it is Saturday night!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauri said...

I love the little house in the corner! The Spring one is pretty, too!

And ink...OMG...how can it possibly be so expensive??? Plus, what I didn't realize before we bought our Dell is, I can't just run out and buy ink when I need it...I have to remember to order it way ahead of time, because Dell printers will only take Dell cartridges! Ugh!

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License