Wednesday, August 10, 2005


This is a paper napkin! I love collecting these for my artwork...only thing is...now these little "gems" are getting expensive..so I'm always looking for a "sale table".
It has cooled off just a teenie tiny bit...now it's in the 90's...still pretty warm. I've been busy cleaning out cupboards and drawers in the art room..it's always fun because I never know what little goodie I'm gonna find for the art work..things that I throw in a drawer or cabinet and then forget I put it there! Last night I took one of the drawers in the bedroom with me to clean.. ..and watched Rock Concert INXS..(I got hooked on that show). I'm going through old vintage photos today of my Dad's family..I'll be posting some of those pictures soon. I'm also working on a tiny altered book for a swap and some fabric atc's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License